Tuesday, June 12, 2007

If it is only Tuesday, why am I so tired.

I am afraid I won't be able to keep up with Jan and Eddie....so I won't try.
Larry made a new flower bed around the tree in the front yard. and finished painting the shutters ; and called to have all the utilities marked in the yard. for his trash bin....
Derek should be in Indy tonight sometime...
I didn't sleep well at all last night....I need more than 6 hours.
I should have gone to the funeral home tonight, but I am sure there are plenty of people, I will go to the house later on. It was the mother of a lady I work with. so i see her every day.
The swing is just about ready to go----we had springs on the chains at the other house---don't need them here, so I need to get hooks. But presently it is hanging up and useable.
Tomorrow is Kids' day at IVH. The good news is that I am not in charge of it anymore. Three years was plenty. They have younger people and they are doing an excellent job.
I have told Larry that his sisters won't be coming the end of July----I haven't added that "if I have to call and say they can't come, I will" but I truly don't think Janet will be able to travel.
It upsets Larry--even though he is a little calmer about it now..I already told him I would take off time from work if they come. I can't beleive they would even want to come. (larry shared some of their statements with me.). I am a little more depressed about it....
I want to try to explain some about Larry--. He has lost some of his short term memory and knows it.....I try very hard to make his life simple and calm. He is very thoughtful and tries to be helpful. He does clean the house for me. (Except for the red room---he doesn't sweep it because that is where he puts the cats in while he runs the sweeper. Which is fine except, then you run the cats out and sweep, right? NO. So I overlook things; and then try to run the sweeper when he is outdoors or something.- He tries very hard at pleasing me. so everything he does pleases me. Talking to him, most people don't notice. Although he is very definite in his ideas, etc. Derek says he notices the difference everything he talks to him on the phone.
Tomorrow is another day and hopefully brighter...

No comments: